Our Team + Centres
Every child at Lizard has their own dedicated therapy team – and parents are an integral part of it. Lizard applies a multi-tiered supervision program to ensure children’s programs are running as effectively and efficiently as possible. With decades of experience we are ready to help with centres in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane.
Most of our team have or are working towards Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) Qualification. This team of professional therapists have the right combination of expertise to design and implement the intervention program your child's needs.
- Develops and supervises skill building program
- Formulates Behaviour Intervention Plans
- Assesses and evaluates data to determine progress
Senior Behaviour Therapists
- Conducts weekly therapy sessions with your child
- Provides initial and ongoing training to in-home therapy team
- Probes new skills
- Leads the team of in-home behaviour therapist
Lizard Behavioural Therapists
- Delivers the majority of the 20-40 hours per week of recommended therapy in your home
- Are closely supervised
- Can be provided by Lizard or hired as independent contractors
- Parents can be therapists too.
Meet the team
We are a forty strong team, with decades of experience based in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide. The majority of which have or are working towards Board Certified Behavioural Analyst (BCBA) Qualification.
And if you want to join the team, visit Lizard Careers